Cape Cod Romantic Bed and Breakfast
About The Inn
Sixteen very special and spacious Cape Cod styled accommodations spread throughout six buildings on a peaceful three-acre compound of lawns, gardens and meadows.
Each of the bed and breakfast’s rooms and suites has been individually decorated and appointed with our guests' comfort in mind. All lodgings have private baths and are air-conditioned. In-room amenities include comfortable sitting areas, hair dryers,WIFI, TV/DVD, CD/Clock radios, irons and ironing boards. The most romantic Inn accommodations have fireplaces, oversized whirlpool or soaking tubs, refrigerators and stocked pantries for in-room coffee and tea service. We even provide storage for guest bikes and Wii sports and fitness games in the Spa.
To make this Cape Cod bed and breakfast stay more enjoyable guests are served an imaginative breakfast each morning such as:
- Cape Cod Pancakes - a fluffy pancake topped with Cape Cod cranberries and blueberries.
- Captain Harding Omelet - a light baked egg dish made with pepper jack cheese, ham, hash browns and served with a fruit salad cup.
- Granola Breakfast Pizza - a generous slice of pancake pizza topped with homemade granola and finished with bananas, strawberries and blueberries and a dollop of sour cream.
- Pecan Waffles - A Belgian waffle topped with brown sugar glazed bananas, served with sausage or special apple-cured bacon on the side.
- Frittata Primavera - Our titanic slice of heavenly eggs, peppers and summer squash served with basil drizzled tomatoes.
- Baked Goods from our Ovens - Our baker's specialties include homemade apple streusel, sour cream coffee cake, pear oatmeal muffins, cranberry almond bread.
We do our best to accommodate any dietary restrictions, and a light breakfast of homemade granola, fruit and yogurt is always available. Complimentary hors d'oeuvres are set out each evening for social hour.
Massachusetts, Cape Cod, Barnstable, Bourne, Brewster, Buzzards Bay, Centerville, Chatham,
Cotuit, Dennis, Eastham, Falmouth, Harwich, Hyannis, Marstons Mills, Mashpee, Orleans, Osterville,
Provincetown, Sandwich, Truro, Wellfleet, Woods Hole, Yarmouth